Tornado/Windstorm Damage – Residential Insurance Claims Help
If your home has been hit by tornado damage, you already know firsthand the chaos involved. The destruction done by tornadoes can be severe. Whether caused by airborne debris or the winds itself, the property damage can range from punctured walls and roofs and broken windows to flattened buildings, torn water and gas lines, and mountains of debris. Fires are not uncommon where gas and electrical lines have been damaged, and because tornadoes typically accompany storms, there may be water damage to your home as well.
Wind damage to your home may or may not be a covered peril under standard homeowners insurance policies in your area. In many tornado-prone states, there is at the very least a separate deductible for windstorm damage, which might be a flat amount per claim or a percentage of your home insurance coverage, typically between 1 and 5 percent – which can add up quickly. Maximizing your claim to make sure you receive every dollar you deserve becomes especially important.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your commercial insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public adjusters work exclusively for you – the policyholder – never for the insurance company.
The Importance of an Accurate Homeowner’s Property Inventory
Who have we helped?
As soon as we engaged your company, you were able to cut through the bureaucracy and reach the key decision makers. You kept us informed of each twist and turn of your investigation. Within months of your engagement, we had our check in hand. We felt comforted and confident that our situation was given the prompt attention that was needed. I would recommend your services to any in this situation.
Anthony & Barbara Black
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of homeowners. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
- “6 Quick Tips About Tornado Claims”
- Adjusting Today “Hurricanes and Windstorm Coverage: Case Studies and Coverages”
- “Things Our Public Adjusters Want You to Know”