Earthquake Damage – Commercial Insurance Claims Help
Recovering from earthquake loss is less about replacing a building or contents than it is about rebuilding your business. Earthquakes can happen anywhere, and at anytime, and come without warning. Even a small earthquake can do considerable damage to the structural integrity of your commercial property. In the aftermath of an earthquake, you should make sure to have a thorough inspection of your business’ property to make sure that all damages have been identified.
Important things to remember during a commercial earthquake insurance claim process:
- You will need to have all damages evaluated in detail to make a claim.
- You, or a professional representative, needs to be there with the insurance claims adjusters when damages are estimated.
- You should consider hiring a public adjuster to make a full and faster recovery.
Contact us for assistance in preparing, documenting, and settling your commercial
property damage insurance claim. Our public adjusters know the ins-and-outs of the earthquake insurance claims process and will be there with you every step of the way. With a public adjuster on your side, you can ensure that every detail of your claim is properly prepared and submitted.
Earthquake Damage Resources and References
- Case Study: Earthquake Damages Starbucks Building
- Adjusting Today – Earthquake Insurance: What’s Your Exposure?