Hurricane and Tropical Storm Damage – Residential Insurance Claims
There has been a spike in the number and severity of hurricanes in recent years. In the aftermath of these storms, there have been too many occasions where homeowners were not adequately covered due to the complexities of the loss and inadequacy of their insurance coverage. Understanding your full exposure, and minimizing your home’s risks, can help you financially survive the next major hurricane that comes your way and succeed with the subsequent residential hurricane claim that you will need to make and settle. The success of the claim will be vital to your recovery.
In the aftermath of a hurricane, many priorities come to mind, but primarily protecting your home, family and ultimately recovering in general are paramount. Just like boarding your windows before the hurricane, understanding your residential insurance policy long before a disaster strikes is essential to protecting your insurable interest and ensuring a fast claim recovery.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public adjusters work exclusively for you – the policyholder – never for the insurance company.
Who have we helped?
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of homeowners. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
For additional information, visit:
- “How to File a Homeowner’s Property Damage Insurance Claim”
- “Things Our Public Adjusters Want You to Know”
- “What to Expect Following a Disaster: Costs, Clean-Up and Coverages”