Emergency Management Services
Our team includes key members that are highly qualified subject matter experts in all aspects of Emergency Management, including disaster preparedness activities such as planning, training and exercises, as well as response-related activities such as providing specialized staff to augment your capabilities with Incident Management Assistance Team (IMAT) and Emergency Operations Center (EOC) backfill support.
Our team’s planning capabilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) and Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
- Development of recovery time objectives
- Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis (THIRA)
- Critical Infrastructure, Business Process, and Business Impact Analysis
- Hazard Mitigation Planning and Implementation
- Crisis Communications & Warning Planning
- Debris Management Planning and Implementation
- Resource Management Planning and Implementation
- Post-disaster Long-Term Recovery and Redevelopment Plans & Policies
- Emergency Management Accreditation Program (EMAP) Accreditation
We recognizee the importance of constantly improving the competencies of officials in Emergency Management at all levels of government to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate the potential effects of all types of disasters and emergencies.
We have developed a comprehensive training program and offer a wide array of courses to provide an organized approach for training emergency managers and emergency response providers. Our expert staff can provide policy, guidance, and tools that address training design, development, delivery, and evaluation, as appropriate to meet your training needs.
Exercises play a vital role in disaster preparedness efforts by enabling stakeholders to test and validate plans and capabilities, and identify both capability gaps and areas for improvement. We are also available to develop a comprehensive Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP)-compliant exercise program to assist in these efforts.
Our experienced team can support state, local, and tribal governments, as well as hospital and healthcare systems, universities and colleges, school districts, and other organizations to create a common approach to your exercise program management, including exercise design and development; conducting and evaluating exercises; and improvement planning. Our services can assist with both discussion- and operations-based exercises and help to complete the overall disaster preparedness cycle that includes planning and training activities.