Employment with Adjusters International
We receive many inquiries about employment opportunities within our organization. The following information will be useful whether you are interested in joining our insurance adjusting team as a licensed public adjuster or professional estimator, joining our Public Assistance team as a disaster recovery consultant, or applying for any other position within our organization.
Interested in becoming a public adjuster?
- The best place to learn about the field of public adjusting is through the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters.
- For information on training, contact the The School of Risk Management, which offers a one-year certificate program for a Diploma in Risk and Insurance.
- The State Department of Insurance provides details regarding the licensing information and requirements in your state.
Since public adjusting comes from a position of advocacy for the client, the approach is very different than that of an independent or company insurance adjuster. Similarly, on the FEMA consulting side, we also work as advocates for applicants and have an extensive interview process in place for this program.
We are currently seeking:
Financial Reporting Accountant
Financial Reporting Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assists in preparation and consolidation of financial statements
- Prepare and post journal entries, complete monthly account reconciliations
- Generate accruals, estimates, etc. recorded during the monthly close
- Maintain due to/from schedules across multiple entities
- Complete monthly expense allocations
- Assists in the execution of the year end external audit
- Work on special projects and requests
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to provide relevant financial reporting
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned
Financial Reporting Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Experience in multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Rising Phoenix Holdings provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rising Phoenix Holdings complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
If you feel your background and qualifications would be a good match for our organization, please feel free to respond using the form below to provide us with your resume and cover letter.
Send Us Your Resumé
Thank you again for your interest in Adjusters International. Adjusters International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.