Earthquake Damage – Commercial Insurance Claims Help
Recovering from earthquake loss is less about replacing a building or contents than it is about rebuilding your business. Earthquakes can happen anywhere, and at anytime, and come without warning. Even a small earthquake can do considerable damage to the structural integrity of your commercial property. In the aftermath of an earthquake, you should make sure to have a thorough inspection of your business’ property to make sure that all damages have been identified.
Our public adjusters can help by:
- Fully reviewing your insurance coverage;
- Determining policy compliance issues;
- Developing a claim management strategy;
- Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses;
- Formulating business interruption models;
- Assembling comprehensive claim presentations with expert reports; and
- Expediting the insurance claims entire process.
Our public adjusters work exclusively for the policyholder—not the insurance company—enabling us to act in your best interest. As your advocate, we ensure that both you and your business’ earthquake damage claim are treated fairly by the insurance company.
Earthquake Insurance Claims Advice for Business Owners
- You will need to have all damages evaluated in detail to make a claim.
- You, or a professional representative, needs to be there with the insurance claims adjusters when damages are estimated.
- You should consider hiring a public adjuster to make a full and faster recovery.
Who have we helped?
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of business owners across all types of industries. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
Listen to our podcast on “Business Income Insurance: Having and Understanding This Coverage” for tips from our experts:
For additional information, visit:
- Adjusting Today “Earthquake Insurance: What’s Your Exposure?”
- Adjusting Today “Japan Earthquake a Wake-Up Call for Contingent Business Interruption Coverage”