Business Insurance Claims
- Business Interruption Insurance Claim
- Winter Storm
The earlier a public adjuster is brought into the process, the better the opportunities are for helping your business obtain a more favorable claim settlement. As soon as you engage our team, we swing into action on your behalf. Our public insurance adjusters support you and your business through the entire claim process to achieve the maximum insurance recovery.
Adjusters International will assemble the professionals best suited for your business insurance claim. Our experts include building estimators, inventory experts, specialty appraisers, engineers, and certified public accountants—all working to prove your claim to the insurance company. This team of experts will be with you from beginning to end, personally assuring that all goes smoothly. Our public insurance adjusters can:
- conduct a comprehensive review of your policy;
- assist you in complying with your policy’s requirements, such as mitigating further damage and being aware of time limitations;
- work with you to develop a proactive claim management strategy that maximizes your financial recovery;
- conduct a thorough evaluation of your loss, carefully researching, detailing and substantiating every aspect of your claim, including:
- building damage,
- business interruption,
- and extra expense claims;
- present and support an itemized claim package to your insurer;
- work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings with your insurance company; and
- secure the best possible settlement in the shortest possible time frame.
How are we compensated?
Our focus is on improving your financial recovery. Adjusters International offers your business a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our public adjusters. If we don’t think our involvement will make a difference, we’ll tell you.
Service fees for public insurance adjusters vary by state, but usually represent a percentage of the settled claim. Our service fee is minimal in relation to your claim settlement and is offset by the better settlement you are likely to receive with our involvement. Not to mention the time, hassle, and anxiety our expert public insurance adjusters can save you.
What businesses have we helped?
The expertise that your firm exhibited during our initial discussions ensured our company that you would be able to achieve a more favorable settlement than we ever could and the results proved that. There was a minimum interruption to our organization while your staff gathered that appropriate information to process the losses which enabled us to concentrate on operating our business. Your firm clearly showed a level of knowledge and skill that proved to us that the choice we made in securing your services was the correct one.
Douglas L. Pereira
Corporate Controller, ClothesTime
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of business owners across all types of industries. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
We highly recommend that you check references of any public insurance adjuster you are considering hiring. Over 5,000 glowing references attest to the fact that we stick by our core principles, the first of which is to always look out for our clients’ best interests.
Listen to our podcast, “Business Income Insurance: Understanding Business Income Coverage” for tips from our experts:
For additional information, visit:
- Adjusting Today “Four Rules for Measuring the Business Interruption Period”
- “Is your insurance company offering a low settlement? You do have options.”
- “Why Business Owners Should Use a Public Adjuster”