Hail Damage – Residential Insurance Claims Can be Difficult
Hail causes an average of nearly $1.3 billion in property damage each year, plus tens of millions in crop damage. Hail damage can occur in any state, and claims – both number and severity – are on the increase.
If your home has been hit by hail, it can be difficult to spot the damage. Many homeowners don’t even know that their house has been damaged by hail and may fail to promptly file their hail damage insurance claim. Too often, homeowners who do notify their insurance company make the mistake of taking the first offer they receive, assuming that it is fair, not knowing themselves what to look for in assessing their full damages. Then two or three years later, the roof starts to leak or the air conditioner stops working properly due to hidden hail damage, and it’s too late to file a claim.
Check your home post-storm to see if:
- trees, plants, or flowers are damaged;
- cars have dent marks;
- windows or screens are dented or cracked;
- siding, shingles, stucco, and brick is damaged; and
- sheds, air conditioners, and outdoor furniture and equipment are impaired.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your commercial insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public adjusters work exclusively for you – the policyholder – never for the insurance company.
Who have we helped?
Not only were you thorough and knowledgeable… but you were kind, patient, and understanding. I don´t think we could have completed it without your assistance. …I am impressed and amazed at your tenacity and your understanding.
James T. Danaher
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of homeowners. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
Listen to our podcast on “Hail Damage Can Create Difficult Insurance Claims” for tips from our experts:
For additional information, visit:
- “Do You Need a Public Adjuster?”
- “What Can Cause Roof Failures?”
- “Things Our Public Adjusters Want You to Know”