Ron Cuccaro Celebrates 50 Years as a Public Adjuster!
Ron Cuccaro, Executive Chairman and founder of Adjusters International celebrates his 50th anniversary as a public adjuster this week, an amazing accomplishment for industry experts. In his experience as a public adjuster, Ron worked on major cases such as Hurricane Katrina, Superstorm Sandy, the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City, the 1993 and 2001 World Trade Center attacks as well as all major flooding events and every hurricane to have struck the U.S. and the Caribbean since 1985, among countless others. Mr. Cuccaro is also the publisher of two major publication pieces, titled Adjusting Today and Disaster Recovery Today, and a panelist on the popular podcast series, Property Insurance Roundtable.
Ron Cuccaro is very active in both local community efforts and public adjusting associations as a member of many groups such as:
- Chair of The Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties
- Past Chair and Director of Mohawk Valley Edge
- Trustee and former Chair at Utica College
- Director of Excellus Regional Advisory Board
- Past President of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
- Past President of the ARC
- Past President of the Central New York Community Arts Council
- Past Trustee of the Church of Our Lady of Lourdes
Throughout his career as a public adjuster he has won many honors and awards, including:
- Recipient of the Christopher Destito Leading EDGE Award from Mohawk Valley EDGE, 2016
- Mohawk Valley Chamber of Commerce Business Person of the Year, 2011
- Recipient of the Genesis 2014 Joseph R. Carucci Community Appreciation Award
- Utica College Top 40 Alumni Achievement, 1983
- Utica College Outstanding Alumnus, 2006
- Member of the 2007 Alumni Hall of Distinction by The Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities
- Senior Professional Public Insurance Adjuster (SPPA)
Please join us in congratulating Ron Cuccaro on his 50th anniversary as a public adjuster and trail blazer in the public adjusting and disaster recovery consulting industries!