Disaster & Emergency Management
We provide all required levels of support, available on call as needed, including but not limited to:
- Emergency Management Executive-level consulting, including strategic advice provided by top policy experts and industry leaders;
- Emergency Management Preparedness, planning and training services, delivered using an integrated and practical approach designed to support real-world application;
- Independent risk management consulting services that include risk management, insurance, and actuarial consulting;
- Program and project management support in all areas of disaster response and recovery, from damage assessments to debris management guidance to managing public assistance, hazard mitigation, and insurance recoveries, among other funding sources;
- Grant management and insurance claim consulting, staffing and support, including technical assistance, quality control, and funding coordination and oversight.