Wind Damage – Commercial Insurance Claims
Our public adjusters assist with documenting, preparing, and settling commercial wind damage claims after your property has suffered from a windstorm, hurricane, or tornado damage.
Windstorms, hurricanes and tornadoes can create massive destruction. When wind damage occurs, it can open the door to complicated ambiguities with insurance coverage during the adjustment process. In the aftermath of a disaster, many priorities come to mind:
- Protecting your property.
- Getting your business or home back to normal.
- Securing adequate financial recovery.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your commercial insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Our public adjusters work exclusively for the policyholder—not the insurance company—enabling us to act in your best interest. As your advocate, we ensure that both you and your business’ wind damage claim are treated fairly by the insurance company.
Windstorm Damage Insurance Claims Advice for Business Owners
Who have we helped?
Within hours of retaining your firm, your staff of construction consultants were on site to help us quantify the extent of the damage and coordinate agreement of the emergency measures underway with our insurer. …Your expert interpretation of the policy language to identify the available coverage and ensure all covered aspects of the loss were investigated and made part of the claim if appropriate. Your personnel dealt professionally with the insurance company and their plethora of hired experts, which clearly helped to secure a settlement that was fair for all involved.
Wayne M. Naylor
Director of Risk Management at York International Corporation
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of business owners across all types of industries. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
Listen to our podcast on “Business Income Insurance: Understanding Business Income Coverage” for tips from our experts:
For additional information, visit:
- “6 Quick Tips About Tornado Claims”
- Adjusting Today “Hurricanes and Windstorm Coverage: Case Studies and Coverages”
- “Things Our Public Adjusters Want You to Know”