Tornado Damage – Commercial Insurance Claims Help
Recovering from a tornado can be a difficult process for any business. Not only are you faced with personal issues and problems, but you also have your insurance and financial recovery to manage as well. Trying to successfully handle your complete recovery is a difficult task and can sometimes be overwhelming. Our public adjusters can help you to get a full and fair settlement from your commercial tornado damage claim.
Our public adjusters can help by:
- Fully reviewing your insurance coverage;
- Determining policy compliance issues;
- Developing a claim management strategy;
- Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses;
- Formulating business interruption models;
- Assembling comprehensive claim presentations with expert reports; and
- Expediting the insurance claims entire process.
Our public adjusters work exclusively for the policyholder—not the insurance company—enabling us to act in your best interest. As your advocate, we ensure that both you and your business’ tornado damage claim are treated fairly by the insurance company. Give us a call today and see how we can help you achieve a full and fair financial recovery from your tornado damage insurance claim.
Tornado Damage Insurance Claim Resources
- 6 Quick Tips About Tornado Claims
- Adjusting Today—Hurricanes and Windstorm Coverage: Case Studies and Coverages
- Disaster Recovery Today—Loss Measurement
- 10 Things You Can Do to Make Disaster Recovery Go More Smoothly