Digital Marketing Manager & Website Administrator
Adjusters International Corporate Office
126 Business Park Drive
Utica, NY 13502
- B.S., Communication and Information Design – Magna Cum Laude, SUNY Polytechnic Institute (formerly SUNY Institute of Technology)
- Pursuing M.S., Information Design and Technology, SUNY Polytechnic Institute
Brianna Moyer joined the Adjusters International team in 2014 as the Social Media Specialist and was promoted to Digital Marketing Manager and Website Administrator. Brianna collaborates with AI’s nationwide firms to create robust social media campaigns while assisting the firms with updates to their websites regarding new search engine optimization techniques, content, imagery, the latest technology, and more. She regularly reports to management and the firms while measuring the effectiveness of different strategies. Brianna monitors the latest trends in social media and web design to keep AI on the cutting edge.
Since joining Adjusters International, Brianna has introduced new media ventures such as a podcast series titled, Property Insurance Roundtable and producing video clips. Ms. Moyer writes content for the websites which include blogs, web news stories, and landing pages. She has also been instrumental in creating Standard Operating Procedures for various AI initiatives such as trade shows and disaster plan protocols.
Prior to joining Adjusters International, Brianna worked as an Assistant Business Manager and Sales Assistant at Townsquare Media. In her free time, she pursues freelancing opportunities as a graphic designer and website developer.
- Tri-Cities Tennessee/Virginia Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America’s Award of Quality for Adjusters International’s Property Disaster Insurance Claims Educational Video Series
- Past – Board Member of the Marcy Chamber of Commerce
- Past – Volunteer for the Great American Irish Festival